The Kansas City Track Club is now offering a virtual race option. No matter what comes up, a family emergency, a change in work schedule, or a stuffy nose, you don’t have to worry about forfeiting your registration fee. A virtual race is one you run yourself, where you want, and when you want.
To run the virtual race, follow the steps below.
- Register online and if you are unable to run the day of the race, email email@example.com to let the race director know that you would like the virtual option.
- You will receive a confirmation email, and your virtual bib number.
- Run your 5K or 8K any time between your registration date and Nov 30 2014, making sure to time yourself.
- Send your results, and picture (if possible), to KCTCrunner@gmail.com.
- We will have your medal and shirt, (if you did not go to packet pickup) ready for you to collect at the KCTC club house.